ThreadCity.com

ThreadCity.com Homepage

If you have photos and would like to see them here, Contact Us


Home ::
Album list :: Search


Gallery 23 - 50s and 60s Willi


pow-02-16-2012.jpg

Gallery 24 - Willi at Night


tc-willi-night-22.jpg

Gallery 25 - People Parade


peo-par-6.jpg

Gallery 26 - People


laramee~0.jpg

Gallery 27 - Groups


5-25-2017.jpg

Gallery 28 - Fires


1-19-2017 Willi Lumber - 1.jpg

Gallery 29 - St. Mary School fire


smsfire-marsalisi-1.jpg

Gallery 30 - 1938 Hurricane


38huricane01.jpg

Gallery 31 - Trade Cards


pic1.jpg

Gallery 32 - Tinker Ted's


pic5.jpg

Gallery 33 - Around Town


4-21-2016-pow.JPG

Gallery 34 - Redevelopment


renewal-07.jpg

57 albums on 5 page(s) 3

Random files
pow-04-26-12.jpg
Close
Filename=pow-04-26-12.jpg Filesize=124KB Dimensions=1024x689 Date added=Apr 25, 2012
The Willimantic Public Works Dept. GarageThis is the old Willimantic City Public Works Dept. Garage. It was built in 1903 and was originally used as a trolley barn for the Willimantic-Baltic Trolley
pic2.jpg
Close
Filename=pic2.jpg Filesize=135KB Dimensions=606x1024 Date added=Apr 18, 2010
The Nathan Hale Hotel was built in 1925, and was one of the finest hotels in eastern Connecticut. It lost its popularity after World War Two because of the advent of motor hotels, and the lack of parking spaces downtown.
peo-par-9.jpg
Close
Filename=peo-par-9.jpg Filesize=169KB Dimensions=713x1024 Date added=Jun 10, 2011
People Parade - 9
3-3-2016-pow.jpg
Close
Filename=3-3-2016-pow.jpg Filesize=786KB Dimensions=1756x1028 Date added=Mar 02, 2016
Normal School - The 22 Club “The 22 Club” was one of the organizations for students at the Normal School. It was founded by the class of ’22 and its purpose was "to encourage an understanding attitude toward the theater...and to encourage the use of drama in community recreation”.
pow-04-19-12-c.jpg
Close
Filename=pow-04-19-12-c.jpg Filesize=932KB Dimensions=1080x736 Date added=Apr 19, 2012
ATCO's Mill Number ThreeATCO's Mill Number 3 on lower Main Street was a wooden structure. As a matter of interest, in 1917, the Alert Hose Company tested its brand new motorized pumper at Mill Number 3 in front of a large crowd. It was a resounding success. Pic of the Week - April 19, 2012
stan-34tc.jpg
Close
Filename=stan-34tc.jpg Filesize=955KB Dimensions=1008x754 Date added=Feb 12, 2013
Congregational Church Bulletin (Photo courtesy of Stan)
atco-2-eg5.jpg
Close
Filename=atco-2-eg5.jpg Filesize=81KB Dimensions=524x336 Date added=Sep 12, 2015
tc-footbridge-a~1.jpg
Close
Filename=tc-footbridge-a~1.jpg Filesize=138KB Dimensions=503x570 Date added=Mar 03, 2013